Tuesday, December 12, 2006

What I did in S104!!

here is the list of what i contributed to the whole campaign process (i'll try to remember as many as possible!!!) keep in mind these are in no particular order (haha)

first of all, i was a full time member of the drunk bust group serving as the creative supervisor (haha, we all made up funny titles for ourselves). I attended all of the group meetings and shared my two cents like a good little group member should. I helped edit the hoosiernews broadcast along with Caleb and Taylor. I wrote the credits for the hoosiernews broadcast. i helped ms. beth riley write the about page on the drunk bus website as well as helped try to start up the site in the beginning. I also contributed my ideas for the campaign (just like all of my other groupies did) and some notable ones that i am especially proud of are the dbus ping pong balls and the dbus cups. I also worked with beth and kate on some promotional ideas...we made a playlist for our dbus imix, we came up with a design for a t-shirt, and i am a proud member of our dbus facebook group. Finally, I assembled the Final Presentation packet of all of our campaign information into a cute little packet. I also made little flash cards for all of my group members to look at during our presentation. I also was in charge for adding drunk bus to wikipedia and i am working on linking some of our info like the website, the zazzle site to the page.

so i think thats all and i just want to say...that my group was awesome and i had tons of fun working with them on the dbus campaign. love you guys!!!

No comments: