Thursday, December 7, 2006

Campaign participation & future ideas

I was in the Nap IU campaign. I gathered useful information for my group's website; ways to nap, good times to nap, the benefits of napping. I also worked with my group to create commercials and ideas for a storyboard. I came up with our campaign's motto: Napping is a Hoot and also helped construct creative ways to display our commercials. After our ideas were complete, I was the "on-set help" for our commercials. I am visible in a few of the commercials but really did no acting. After the commercials were complete, I edited them. Aside from my group, I edited the news broadcast video for the Dormland Securities main video.
Obviously if we started our campaigns earlier they would have gone over smoother. I think if we had more time to learn about websites that more people would have been able to help create them. I think that our book reviews should have related more closely to our campaign, not other random topics, like comics. I think that having more class time to complete the campaign would have been more convenient because there were several class periods where we sat around and didn't get anything accomplished. Overall, with our time and money constraints I think that the campaigns were creative and well thoughtout.

No comments: