Thursday, December 7, 2006

My job in S 104

I was a member of the Drunk Bus group. Within this group, I helped in the early stages of website design and marketing ideas (tshirts, ping pong balls, etc. ). Then we decided that we first needed to set up a logo, so I and the rest of the group collaborated on ideas for a logo. In class, we decided to merge the different groups in a "news broadcast" called "Hoosier News". To do this, I went to the Monroe County Library to get training to use a video camera to be able to rent one out when needed. With this, I checked out and returned a videocamera 5 seperate times (dealing with the problem of too few cameras at the library, as well). I worked with the napping campaign, the drunk bus campaign, and the dormland security campaign to film their seperate "commercials".

-Abby Schmiesing

No comments: