Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jason Johnson

I would have to say that I loved this class as a whole. The project at the end was pretty cool, though I think more direction would have been nice. I kind of felt like I was just kind of shooting in the dark most of the time. I didn't really know what we were supposed to be doing or where we were supposed to be going. The group meeting outside of class were helpful for figuring out where we were on the project, but we probably should hav met more often. We usually met at least once a week, which seemed like alot, but in hind-sight, it wasn't enough. I liked using the web sites as kind of a central focus, but then the central focus seemed to become the video, then the group presentation, then the paper, then the group presentation again. I'm still interested to see how that goes.

No comments: