Wednesday, December 13, 2006

S104 overview

Generally speaking, I think that this class really helped me to push my imagination. At the beginning of the course I had no idea how to design a site and put it up onto the web. However, by the end of the course I designed a site consisting of 5 pages without using former templates. I think that Thom really helped us to see our potential. It's nice to see what we can all do when we put our individual talents together. Having people who are expericenced with design elements, video recording, and editing was really beneficial to our group, because we were successful in many aspects of media.
Although I think that we could have had more experience with dreamweaver, we accomplished as much as we could within our given time frame. My only critizism of the class is that I think we would have been able to accomplish more, if we were introduced to the project earlier. I think that this class is a good intro media classe, because now I have a good idea of what aspects of media I am interested in, and I can see where the skills we learned in this class can take me.
-andrea

No comments: