Thursday, December 7, 2006

Thom's Evaluation

I think that Citizen Media was a very interesting class. I haven't ever taken a class like it and I think that I learned a lot about things I generally don't know about ie. Computers/websites. I think that Thom knows a lot of "stuff" that most people have no idea about. I was really interested in his stories about going to Indonesia and all of the people he has met and known. He is very cultured and knowledgable about crazy pieces of information and I felt he did his best to introduce us to it. I know that it was the first time he taught a freshman honors class and thought he did a pretty good job considering nobody knew what to expect. I really enjoyed making the campaign, I think I picked up on things like iMovie quickly when before I would have had no idea how to do it. I thought that Thom could have slowed the pace down in making the websites from those, like myself, that had no idea what was going on. I did complete my own personal website though : ). Overall, I thought I learned a lot of scattered information throughout the course and I think if Thom taught it again, that it would go over more organzied, now that we know what to expect.

No comments: