Thursday, December 7, 2006

S104 with Thom

So this class started out a little daunting. I was a bit lost when we first started doing html. Then after i started understanding the html, i was really excited to keep learning about it. I would have loved to just keeping learning about html and creating websites, but we headed off to develop different campaigns. Which was really cool, too, but my job was to film, so i didn't really learn anything new, so it got a bit boring. Maybe if i were an editor or continued developing the websites, it would have been more beneficial to me. But I volunteered to get the camera training, there were plenty of editors, and we had a great website guy already. So it was still cool, but my job was just to point and click for most of the last part of the class. I'm really so much more interested in working with html, though, and (sad that i don't have a mac for all the cool programs that come with it) i'd really like to learn more.

No comments: